Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Flirty Bibs

Hello friends! I'm back again for my Paper Smooche Week 2 Guest Designer Project..

Ya know what...being selected to be a guest designer for Paper Smooches is like a dream come true! It's bucket list worthy! :) I want to thank my dear friend Kim for this opportunity.

OK...let's get to my project...shall we!

This week I'm using the NEW Flirty Frames set together with the NEW Bold Buzzwords set.


Isn't this bib card a fun idea!!! You could do these in any color scheme. The card base is 3 3/4" x 4 1/4". I trimmed the frames by hand. These new Flirty Frames would also work great as treat bag toppers! Oh yeah baby...I have a bazillion ideas going through my head for these frame stamps!

I was THRILLED when Kim released the new Bold Buzzwords set! Big bold sentiments are sooo popular! This is a must have addition to your stamping arsenal. Trust me...you NEED them!


Tip: I didn't have a blue ribbon that matched my blue paper...so I colored some seam binding with a Copic marker. MAN I love those markers!

That's it for today. See you again next week with another Paper Smooches Guest Designer Project ;)



Supplies:
Stamps - Paper Smooches Flirty Frames and Bold Buzzwords
Papers - A Muse Studio Grapefruit, Blueberry and Sugar
Inks - A Muse Studio Grapefruit and Blueberry; Hero Arts Unicorn White, Versamark
Misc. - Copic Markers; white ep; static magic; heat gun; white buttons; bakers twine; crystal glitter; Uniball white gel pen; misc. ribbons from stash

1 comment:

America said...

What a brilliant idea. These are just the cutest and sweetest baby girl/boy bibs. Would be great for a shower or baby party. :)