Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mulberry Wood Birthday

Look how CUTE!!! These stamps are from Crafter's Companion - Mulberry Wood Collection. The set is called Birthday Wishes.


I stamped on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock (yes...it makes a difference when you use good cardstock!) and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. Super easy...and fast!
 
BUT WAIT...I HAVE MORE!!!

I took a piece of plain patterned cardstock and sprayed it with Iridescent Spray and Sparkle Glitter Varnish. Isn't it AH-MAZING!!! Yeah...I know...hard to see the true WOW factor in a picture...but I'm here to tell ya...it's sparklicious! FYI the Iridescent Spray is temporarily out of stock at this time (shocker!) Keep checkin' back on the website...it will return! In the meantime, you could get the Rainbow, Gold or Silver. Heck...get 'em all! ;)


Rhinestones and glitter add extra sparkle and texture on the image layer - which is mounted with foam adhesive.

Shop for Mulberry Wood stamps HERE
Check out Crafter's Companion USA on Facebook HERE
Check out Spectrum Noir on Facebook HERE

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It always gives me warm fuzzies when I read happy comments!


Spectrum Noir Markers:
BT1, BT2, BT4, BG1, BG2, BG9, IG1, IG2, CR3, CR7, CR8, CR9, TN2, TN4, EB4, CT3, GB5, Blender

Some of the products used on my card:
Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood - Birthday Wishes
Crafter's Companion Iridescent Spray and Sparkle (temporarily out of stock)
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
A Muse Studio Clear Twinkle Stickers

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a cute and fun little CAS design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Another card to go "squee!" over. This one is extra cute and my gosh, that background sure is a sparkly one. Very nice!

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Lori! Could this image be any cuter? Adorable! Your coloring is awesome. . .I've not seen anyone actually color with the Spectrum markers and you did an awesome job. Wanted to thank you too for your kind comments regarding the loss of my Shotsy. It meant so much and I really appreciated it. Hope all is well in your world. Hugs, Curt

Leah l'Orange said...

i DO love your style, girl! this is so cute, and the patterned paper looks fab all glittered up like that! :)

America said...

Coloring perfection. Love the sweet image and the cake sparkling. :)