Thursday, February 6, 2014

From me to you

Have you seen the Bebunni Collection from Crafter's Companion? Check it out HERE.

Bebunni is a cuddly, super cute rabbit with very very large ears and a very very large heart! Bebunni even has a Facebook Page!

I'm using stamps from the NEW Bebunni Love Collection - Love You set stamped on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.


Sooooo CUTE!

I colored everything with Spectrum Noir markers - then added a few accents with a white gel pen. 


I used Splitcoaststampers Card Sketches - SC473 for my design inspiration. I love sketches!
Challenges are a great way to get your creative juices flowing. We have a monthly challenge going on right now over on the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog. This month is a CAS challenge - Clean and Simple. Create a project you consider to be in the clean and simple style. Get all the challenge and prize details on the blog HERE. The above sketch is a great layout for making a CAS card!
Get more inspiration for Bebunni and all the other Crafter's Companion stamps on Pinterest.

Fom me to you!






Spectrum Noir Markers:
BT1, BT2, BT4, CR2, CR3, CR5, CR6, CR8, TN1, TN2, TN3, IG1, IG2, Blender

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWW!!! We love you too! What a darling little image!!! Love this!!! So sweet. That bow is darling!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Bebunni certainly is a cutie! I really like your color palette for this card!

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute bunny!! Nice simple card my friend. Love it.