Sunday, January 26, 2014

Little Princess

Have you noticed I've been on a "love" kick?  Yep...and I have more comin'. Maybe I'll have to switch the focus over to bunnies? LOL Well...thanks for puttin' up with me!

Here's another one...


I just love coloring these cute images from the Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. collection. This one is a set called Little Princess.  The little girl stamped on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock, colored with Spectrum Noir markers, cut out and adhered on the circle mat. The card layout is from Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #471.

I embossed the sentiment and hearts. I also put dots of glaze on her necklace.



The hearts and wand were stamped, colored, trimmed and adhered flat. A touch of red glitter pen was added before adding glossy accents. The tiara, wand and star burst accents have microfine glitter added to them.


Extra happiness on the inside of the card :)  The little star bursts are from the Little Princess stamp set. The sentiment is from the Friends and Family Sentimentals Set. The strip of hearts down the side is decorative tape. I added a thin strip of black cardstock on the right edge of the tape.


Spectrum Noir Markers:
CR3, CR6, CR8, TN3, GB1, FS2, FS3, IB2, BGR1

You still have a few more days left to get in on this month's challenge - Hearts. Get the details HERE.

Have you liked us on Facebook? Do it. Do it  now. ;)
https://www.facebook.com/CraftersCompanionUSA

Have a great week...one wrapped in happiness and



3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

So adorable! Great card!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS IS SO SUPER SWEET! I love all of the embossing and gloss. What a happy card .. perfectly suitable for a sweet little princess!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute card! I'm loving all the extra detailed touches.