Monday, October 29, 2012

EEK!

I've been having soooo much fun playing with my Paper Smooches Halloween stamps. For this card I used all white cardstock. YES...only white!  Read on...


To create the green block background...just mask off with some post it notes and sponge.  So simple! Then I stamped the sentiment from Spookalicious , and the web & spiders from Halloweenies. I used a black micron pen to draw the lines from the web to the spiders.
I stamped the houndstooth pattern from my Debonair set using orange Memento ink on a piece of scrap white cardstock.  Then I stamped the pumpkin outline and face. I colored the stem pumpkin with Copic markers then trimmed out and adhered with foam tape.  Googly eyes and fun ribbon finished it off.  FUN!

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love the colouring on the background and the wonderful eyes on the pumpkin a great card
Hugs Kate xx

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute card!! Lee-Ann :)