Friday, August 10, 2012

Oh the places you'll go!

Day 5 of May Arts/Our Craft Lounge Week.


Today is the last day of our special May Arts/Our Craft Lounge Blog Week. A BIG THANK YOU to May Arts for providing us with all the awesome ribbon to play with.


For my final project, I created a tag using the NEW OCL Miles to Go set along with the Vintage Traveler set. 


Once again, I used the black 1" Faux Suede Leaves ribbon, white Mini Pom Poms and black Burlap String. I also used another new ribbon  --  1/2" Crochet. To give the Crochet Ribbon and Mini Pom Poms more of a vintage color,  I applied Antique Linen Distress Stain.


I put a crystal rhinestone on the top of the tower.  Can you see some of the shimmer on the tag from the Perfect Pearls I misted on it?  LOVE IT!  I also used Distress Rock Candy Stickles on the little ticket.


I hope you've enjoyed all my projects this week. I worked on them for HOURS and HOURS! My family went hungry for DAYS...but I had fun!
  hee hee hee

Check out the rest of the projects for today - Friday August 10th:

BTW...it's Friday and that means we have a new challenge on the OCL Blog.  The challenge is to make a project using Ribbon.  Please join in the fun and show us what you come up with! :)  Get all the challenge details on the blog HERE.

11 comments:

Tammie E said...

Great project full of sparkles and texture! I'm glad your family made the ultimate sacrifice of no eating for a week so you could craft...your projects have been awesome! Ha!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great color and texture on that tag, and I love the trim!

Gretchen Wilson said...

I love the tag and the trim was such a great addition.

Debbie Corbari said...

LOL...well, your family's sacrifice was our gain! This is GORGEOUS!

Sue D said...

Lovely--I like the suede leaves.

Caryn S said...

This is one fantastic tag! I love all the stamping and the trims.

sharon g said...

What a great mixture of stamps! I also love the leaves from MA!

Dorina D said...

WHAT a cute tag and I love those black ribbon leaves. Great projects all week. It's been so fun to see them. Thanks for sharing

Patty Mowery said...

Awesome work. If you had let me know, I could have brought a pizza over once or twice.

Sue from Oregon said...

Enjoyed all your posts this week Lori. My fave is that little banner you added on the cupcake..oh so creative!

*Vicki* said...

Hello friend!! Hope all is well with you!! I enjoyed catching up with you again!! Hope all is well with you!! HUGS