Monday, July 2, 2012

Thanks Berry Much!

It's House-Mouse Monday!

I'm super excited to share this card for today's House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog! It's one of the designs in my upcoming class at Stamp Works!!!

Our challenge today: "Let's Get Fruity"  Get all the details and prize info on the blog HERE. Wait till you seet all the wonderful "fruity" cards our design team came up with. WOW!!!! 


I also want to thank everyone who joined us for our 1,000 followers Celebrations. 


Make sure to check the House-Mouse Monday Challenbge Blog Post to see if you won any blog candy.  And don't forget to visit the DT Members individual blogs to see if you won any of their giveaways!

I have my winner:  
Mary Anne / MA54K said...
I tried so hard to come up with a scene like this, but it just didn't work. This is just so awesome! The background you added is perfect!

And..she made THIS wonderful card to join us for the Liquid Refreshments Challenge! WOWZER!
Congrats to you Mary Anne!  Please email to claim your prize! 


I hope you can join us for our "Let's Get Fruity" Challenge!  Lots of great prizes again!  Remember...you have 2 weeks to gir-r-done.  Plenty of time..right?! ;)  Have fun!

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, this is just beautiful so pretty
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lori :-) such a cute image and your colouring is brilliant !! What a great card to do in a class ,,, wish I was coming ,,,, :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

Hi Lori, stunning colours and such a brilliant design. Your colouring is beautiful - as usual!!!

hugs Heather xx

Tracy said...

Hi Lori
I love your "let's Get Fruity" creation, fabby image and I love your paper and colours too. Gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Sue said...

Lori this is just the sweetest card.
Love the little guy lugging the strawberries. Your classis going to love this one.

Hugs
Sue

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card....and your red bow is just the right touch on this card.