Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bunny Busniess Treat Bag

Stamping and Holidays go together like peanut butter and jelly!  As much as I tell myself I have enough Easter stamps...or Christmas...or Halloween...or...I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF....I get MORE!  Like the new Bunny Dies and Venetian Background stamp from A Muse Studio!


Seriously...how could I resist!!!
I doodled on the bunny face and outline.  The Venetian Background is stamped with Cocoa Pigment Ink.   Grass is from the Make A Scene Set...which is on sale this month :)  Oh...and those little brown paper bags...SO FUN!  A Muse has them - 50 in a pack for $3.95

  • To shop for A Muse Studio products click HERE.
  • To browse the on-line catalog click HERE.
  • To see the April Spotlight Specials click HERE
  • Would you like to become an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant?  I would love to have you on my team!  Click HERE to sign up - or contact me for details. 
All supplies to make this project are available from A Muse Studio.

Recipe:
Stamps - Make A Scene; Venetian Background, Bunny Business
Papers - Grass, Sugar
Inks - Grass, Cocoa, Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc. - Bunny Die Set; Holiday Tags Die Set, Die cut machine, Grass Buttons; 3D Foam Tape; Super Stick Red Double-Sided Tape; Toffee Twine; Copic Marker R20 and Multiliner Pen; Mini Clothespin, Brown Paper Bags

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

oh so cute. love the stamped bag and hanging tag: great idea. :)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Girl, this is AMAZEBALLS!!! I love how you added the face to the bunny die cut and that delicious quatrefoil background is freakin' awesome!! So glad I added that baby to my collection recently . . . guess I'd better get it out!!

AmethystCat said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!! Love it!!!

America said...

FUN treat bag. love that BG stamp!