Monday, March 26, 2012

Wish YOU were here...

Here's a card I designed with inspiration from 2 challenges:

1. A Muse Studio Monday Blog challenge is it to use anything that runs on wind.

2.  CAS-ual Fridays challenge is - The Bold & The Beautiful. Create a clean & simple project using pastels with black.


The leaf stamp is from A Muse Studio Marvelous Marigolds set - stamped on Sky cardstock .  Life's a Breeze Set for all the other images.  The waves are stamped and embossed in white.  I think that boat is headed to paradise!

I hope you find time to play along with these 2 fun challenges. 


All supplies available from A Muse Studio.
View the 2012 A Muse Studio Catalog & Inspiration Guide HERE.
Recipe:
Stamps - Life's a Breeze, Marvelous Marigolds
Papers - Onyx, Sky, Sugar
Inks - Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark
Misc. - White Embossing Powder, Heat tool, Onyx Twine

7 comments:

Elena said...

This is so beautiful. I can feel that ocean breeze...

Lindsay said...

I love this!! What a great idea! It's so serene and peaceful.

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love it! Your card scene is so peaceful. I haven't checked out the A Muse challenge this week (I've been bad and ignored the last few). The first thing that came to mind for the theme was politicians! Only I guess that is more hot air than wind.

Sarah said...

Oh, how I love this card! The way you framed the simple ocean scene with leaves is just gorgeous.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Girl, I saw this design on the A Muse Challenge blog and swooned! It looks so real, like you're looking at a sailboat from the shore . . . totally cool effect!! Can't wait to hang on Thursday!!

Michele Gross said...

Pure delight! I can almost feel the breeze :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!