Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yep...more ruffles!

I mentioned the other day (click here to see that post) I had 2 more cards to share with you using ruffles for this weeks Our Craft Lounge Blog Challenge. Here they are...

This first one I stuck down the ribbon and then stapled it.  I used the same stamp set - Spring Sketches Set from OCL for all my ruffle cards.


OH...let's not forget about the glitter :)  Lemon Drop Yellow on this one.  Another fun and easy card!


This next card I stitched to make the ribbon ruffled...then brought the ends together and created a flower.  It was soooo EASY! A few black pearls in the center finished it off.

 
I added 24K Gold Crafty Sparkles around the of the back layer. YES...more glitter!


I love this stamp set!

Recipe:
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge Spring Sketches
Paper - American Crafts,  A Muse Studio, Bazzill
Ink - Clearsnap Vivid!; Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Inks
Misc. - May Arts Ribbon & Twine; Our Craft Lounge Glitter Lemon Drop Yellow & 24K Gold; Scor-Tape; 3D-Foam Tape; Glue Pen; Scor-Bug paper piercer; Sanding Block; A Muse Studio Pearls; Ranger Tag Die & Stapler; needle & thread; Spellbinder Die; Die Cut Machine

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Wow, those cards are awesome! I love the green and yellow together!