Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winner Wednesday!!!



Today is the day we announce all the winners for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Love Blog Hop!  Go check out the blog post HERE to see all the winners!!!

The winner for my surprise blog candy is.....
 Winner

nwilliams6 said...
Your coloring is awesome - I wish I could go to your class! Love how you popped out part of the flower - great idea!
YAY for Nancy Williams!!!
Please email me to claim your prize :)  loribarnettaz@gmail.com

2 comments:

America said...

Lori, your smileys are hilarious! They always make me smile! Too adorable. :) <-{insert one here}

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Hey, did you see that Simon Says Stamps has a huge inventory of House Mouse stamps and they're 40% off . . . just thought you should know in case you're in need of some new shit, man! LOL