Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gently Seasoned Smooches

Time to spice things up with another fun Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!



This pic has so many great details to pull inspiration from. Naturally that BOLD RED WALL with all the big circles JUMPED in my FACE.  So I started with a red card base. The white bedside lamp with thin black strips on the top and bottom of the shade landed on my card for the main image panel.  It really lights up the room...doesn't it ;) Bold black letters on the white pillows found a place on my card as well.  Beautiful gold damask bedding...yep...got that too!

Bold red circles define the tree...and really make a statement. 2 little gold birds add a Gently Seasoned balance to the gold damask bedding. I LOVE my little room :)




...and I LOVE this stamp set!

Wanna join us for the challenge? We would LOVE that! Click HERE to get all the details and see all the DT creations for even more inspiration.  Have fun!

Recipe:
Stamps - Gently Seasoned (Paper Smooches)
Paper - Gold Damask, Cranberry and Sugar (A Muse Studio); Black (Bazzill)
Ink - Rocket Red and Galaxy Gold (Brilliance); Onyx Black (VersaFine)

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

holy cow i could not love this more. awwwe-some take on that photo inspiration.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! I love this card--amazing take on this inspirational photo! LOVE that tree with the little birdies:) FUN!

~Tammy~ said...

I just had to comment on how cool your card is and how amazing to see paper that pretty much matches the spread in the inspiration photo! WOW!