Monday, October 17, 2011

Spooky Boo Day Monday

Time for another A Muse Studio Monday Challenge.

Not Your Grandma's Bag of Buttons - Use at least 1 button on a project.

I love clean & simple designs. All the buttons are attached on one long piece of twine and then stuck down and tied the ends together. I used 3 different colors of A Muse Buttons - Pumpkin, Buttercup and Grass - along with the NEW Spooky Boo Day set.

 The little owl is popped up on foam tape and covered with clear glaze.
 
I hope you can join us this week for our challenge.
 
 Click HERE to see the details along with more samples from the team.
 

All supplies used for this card available from A Muse Studio.

Recipe:
Stamps - Spooky Boo Day
Papers - Sugar and Sleepy Hollow
Inks - Pumpkin, Wasabi, Versafine Tuxedo Black
Misc. - Pumpkin, Buttercup and Grass Buttons; Onyx Twine, Glaze, 3D Foam Adhesive; Sticky Tape; Copic Markers Y08 & YR16

9 comments:

VanessaB said...

sooooooooo cute! i really love this one! :)

AmethystCat said...

sooo super cute!!! love the button border!!

Cindi said...

This card is adorable! You do great work!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Ohhhh . . . I love buttons! And I especially love this!! The string of buttons are so stinkin' cute, but my fave is that glossy owl. Freakin' amazing!! Will try to play along this week - I love your challenges!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love your card! The owl looks like one of the puffy stickers--so cute. I am in awe of your row of random buttons. I really like the look but I think I'd hyperventilate putting not matching buttons in a row like that.... I went far out of my comfort zone as is with 2 different sizes on my challenge card.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Cute hoot! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I had to come and pop over after I saw your posting over at A muse... Adorable card, I'm in Gilbert AZ too! Small world!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Curt in Indy said...

Love, Love, Love this! Those buttons make this card look awesome! I swear, that owl looks like a button. Super cute card! Hope you are doing well. . .miss you. Best, Curt

America said...

Love the crisp simplicity of this. Its totally adorable! :)