Friday, August 19, 2011

Let's Get Fruity

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #102
This weeks HM & Friends challenge is to create a project using a House-Mouse & Friends stamp that showcases any type of fruit(s). Get all the challenge & prize details -- along with the cutest EVER design team samples HERE.

Lemon Pie -- YUMMY!!!!

Ultrafine Flowersoft on the ground, Lemone Art Glitter on the pie. Hand me a spoon!! I'm right there with the mice because I LOVE Sweets!!!



Stamped lemons and mouse prints on the inside...because I can


Enjoy!

Recipe:
Stamps - Stampabilities; StampinUP!
Inks - Versafine; Brilliance
Paper - Doodlebug; Bazzill; A Muse Studio
Misc. - Copic Markers; Flowersoft; Bazzill Ribbon; Art Glitter; Dimensional Glaze; Micron Pen; Corner Rounder; 3D foam tape

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. Make mine banana please.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lori :-) Lemon pie ,, my fave !! hand me a spoon too :-) fabulous inside and out :-)

luv
Lols x x x

karen adams said...

never thought to use this stamp as something other than pumpkin pie! very cute!

Sue from Oregon said...

Very cool to whip up a lemon pie and love the details on the inside too!