Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Scoop of Cosmopolitan Neapolitan

Yippee!!!
I had some time to play this weeks Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab World.

Cosmopolitan Neapolitan.

Naturally I loved the colors...but it was the ice cream that inspired me to use a new set from A Muse Studio called The Scoop.


You know...you don't always have to color in your stamped images.
Really...it' OK to leave them plain. Just stamp and go!

I did color something. Can you guess what it is?


That's it for today folks!

Supplies are available from my A Muse Studio website.

Recipe
:

Stamps
- The Scoop

Inks
- Latte; French Roast

Papers
- Sugar; Blush, Latte

Misc
- Sugar and Shell Organdy Ribbon; Sugar Organdy Dots Ribbon; Copic Marker E55; Signo Uni-Bal White Gel Pen; Diamond Glitter; Quickie Glue Pen; Square Punch; 3D Foam Adhesive


Don't forget to visit my A Muse Studio website
June 15th Something SPECIAL is happening! Or come back to my blog...I will post about it here too!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

the ribbon?

Virginia L. said...

How yummy!! Love the take on TT!!

Jennie said...

This is awesome! I love it :) xx

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm guessing the ribbon too :)

I really like the way you added the ribbon, and the uncoloured background really makes it pop!

Sarah said...

Love this card, Lori! That little peek of pink from the inside is perfect.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lori! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Doris Garvey said...

Great job on this card Lori! Makes me wanna go get some ice cream!

Laurie Chilton said...

Lori what a great take on the Tuesday Trigger. I love your card and that ice cream looks so yummy! :)

Glenda J said...

I think you coloured your ribbon with a Copic marker...

This is a fabulous card - I absolutely love it!

kari bell said...

love the touch of ribbons! mmm.