Thursday, June 16, 2011

Aloha!

A Muse Studio June Spotlight: Elegant Summer

Are you ready to see what I created with some of the A Muse Studio featured stamps and colors for June?

MAN do I love how this turned out!Hula

I used 2 of the featured stamp sets - which are on SALE 10% off - Mad for Plaids and Classic Alphabet. A Muse Alphabet Sets are clear stamps for easier placement when stamping.

Tip: I like to have 2 sets of the Alphabet stamps. I find it's easier to stamp words that have 2 of the same letters.

A Muse is offering a special combo pack of cardstock with 4 pieces each of the 5 featured colors for this month - 20 sheets total. Bermuda, Sky, Sage, Lichen and Latte. It's called Seaglass Assorted Paper Pack. I used Sage, Bermuda and Latte Inks on my card.


How's THAT for Elegant Summer.

I also designed my card around the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #6 - Tic Tac Toe. I went with the bottom row - Buttons/Flowers/Twine.


Aloha

Supplies are available from my A Muse Studio website.

Recipe
:

Stamps
- Mad for Plaids; Classic Alphabet

Inks
- Bermuda; Latte; Sage

Papers
- Sugar; Sage

Misc
-
Cosmos Paper Flowers; Bermuda Buttons; Vanilla Twine

15 comments:

Dana said...

What a beauty! The string of flowers is a perfect replica of a lei...clever and unique! So happy you joined us for CAS-ual Friday this week!

Karen B. said...

This is really beautiful, so soft and summery! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Doris Garvey said...

Beautiful card Lori...as always!

Virginia L. said...

This card really gets me in the mood for Luau mood....!! Love the gorgeous design, Lori!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Yummolicious, chickie!! This totally looks like a plumeria lei. loving the stitches and line at the bottom. Might just have to order me that plaid set!! Way to be on time, dork! Missin' you like crazy!!

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous! And I'm cracking up over Karolyn's comment :) New challenge starts tonight at midnight! Its going to be a lot of fun :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely stunning!!! I love all of the white space and that beautiful clear blue buttons. *sigh* Reminds me of a perfect evening walking on a deserted beach with a long flowing sundress and a hottie by my side, lol!!!

HUGS!!!

Laura (sandytoz) said...

I have to agree, this is one of my favorites!!! Makes me want to put my toes in the sand.

Jan Garber said...

I can see why you liked your results! This card is really beautiful! Happy Summer!

kari bell said...

{gasp!}.. THUD!

Krystie Lee said...

GOOD. GRIEF. This needs to win some kind of award. OMG, this is out of control!!! Absolutely amazing!

Lori Barnett said...

Karolyn knows me sooooo well!!! ROTFLMBO!

Julie D. said...

Lori this card is so beautiful! Love it!!!

Debbie Corbari said...

This is soooooooooooo pretty!!!

America said...

LOVELY florals. Great crispnes. Stunning as can be!