Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sabrina's Birthday Card

I made this for my daughter Sabrina. I couldn't wait to give it to her! She loves to craft and stamp...so I knew she would notice all the fun little details and how much work (love) I put into it.

The layout is from Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 297.



All coloring is done with Copic markers. That beautiful designer paper is new from Sassafras. I colored over the balloons with a Clear Spica Glitter Pen and then added dimensional glaze. One of the balloons is cut out and popped up on foam tape. You probably can't tell in the picture but I used Hot Kiss Art Glitter on the little hearts in her hair. LOVE the color of that glitter!!! I also added Angel Dust on the edge of the scalloped layer. Speaking of Art Institute Glitter...have you seen the new Dazzlers line? THUD!!!
I don't have any...yet.

Stamps: Penny Black Betsy Bluebell; A Muse Artstamps Happy Birthday Retro (retired)
Paper: SU Pink Passion; Bazzill; Sassafras Polka Dot Count Me In; Neenah
Ink: A Muse Artstamps Black Dye
Accessories: Copic Markers, Crystal Effects, Art Glitter Hot Kisses, A Muse Artstamps Twinkle Stickers, A Muse Artstamps Black Sheer Ribbon, Foam Tape

6 comments:

Beth M said...

Adorable! I love the little bug on the popped up balloon.

Danni said...

Awww, so adorable!!

Art Glitter said...

Such a fun card Lori! You will love the Dazzlers! You know where to find a link to this post!
info@artglitter.com
http://www.artglitter.com
http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104

Alisha Boothroyd said...

Cute:) I love all your cards!

America said...

beautiful coloring, adorable detailed card!

Novell said...

Cutest thing ever