Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wishing You a Beautiful Autumn

New A Muse Artstamps

I'm lovin' all the newly released A Muse stamps. Now if Fall woulld just hurry up and get here! I'm tired of the heat!

What's so cool about these 2 new images is that they can be used all year around. I've used both the Artic Fox and Birch Forest with Leaves on fall and winter cards so far. The Birch Forest with Leaves stamp has the leaves mounted on the end. You could even stamp just 1 of the trees and turn it sideways as a branch. LOVE IT! The sentiment is from last year's Fall Release.



This card is another sample from my A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA A Muse Fall Holiday Classics class. I'm teaching this class one last time at Stamp Works this coming Saturday at 9am.

I have a million things to get done ***eeeeek! ** so that's it for now stampers. If you are in the Phoenix area, I would love for you to join me Saturday in class.

2 comments:

Tina W. (TeaDub) said...

What a cute autumn card Lori! I love how you colored that fox!

Becky Rusher said...

I love this card, Lori! That fox is one of my favorites, and you colored him perfectly!