Monday, July 12, 2010

Classic Christmas Tags

amuse-bouche Day 3 - Classic Christmas
Are you ready to see more new A Muse goodies? How about some Christmas Classics!
Check out the new Young Rudy and To From Classic.



When I think of Classic Christmas...I think of the fun little tags on the gifts under the tree when I was a kid. I loved looking at all the tags...especially the ones with "stuff" on them. You know the stuff I'm talkin' 'bout...glitter, bling, fuzzy stuff, etc. But the BEST tags were the ones that had "Lori" next to the word "To:"

This is one of the tags from my Taggers Dozen Class I taught last weekend at Stamp Works. We had a blast creating 13 different tags and a box to store them in. Here are a couple pics of all the fun.




More Classic Christmas sneak peeks from the A Muse Creative Team HERE.

3 comments:

Glenda J said...

Cute! Love the 'ric rac'.

cheiron said...

Terrific tag! I love the ric rac too!

Anonymous said...

great tag--i love all the little details!!