Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm still Smoochin' my stamps!

Yep...that's right...I'm Smoochin' another new A Muse Everything's Rosy stamp. Git-r-done!

This card has 3 new images on it. Wild Rose Branch, Wild Rose and Hello FL. Geesh...how are you gonna choose what stamps to get from this new release?! They are ALL great! My solution was -- get 'em all :)

Smooch stamping AND embossing with both new images. A super fast way to create an elegant everyday kind of card. I think it took longer to thread the twine through that button than it did to make the card! But it was worth it!

I'm off to stamp more new A Muse Everything's Rosy goodies ....
Go check out all the awesome samples the rest of the Creative Team has to share HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That embossing looks awesome!

Glenda J said...

Love, love, love - the tag, the button, the twine. Everthing! You've got-er-done!