Monday, April 19, 2010

Copic Markers and A Muse Artstamps on SALE!

ENABLER ALERT

I love creating with Copic markers....but not just for coloring stamped images. Create the most wonderful custom papers & backgrounds. Don't have the right color ribbon for a scrapbook page? NO PROBLEMO....color a piece of ribbon with a marker! Same with flowers. Color on plastic, metal, acrylic, leather, etc. etc. etc. And with the airbrush system -- WATCH OUT! Masking with die-cuts, stencils, Nestabilities dies -- you will NEVER leave your craft room! Just ask my family

This Saturday I'm teaching my Intro. to Copic Markers. class over at Stamp Works in Chandler. I gotta point out that all the practice coloring is done on pre-stamped A Muse Artstamps images.

A Muse + Copic = FUN

A Muse has such fresh simple designs that are easy to color. And of COURSE I LOVE LOVE LOVE A Muse...after all...I'm one of their instructors


Sorry...am I boring you? Well...how about this...

Stamp Works has a 20% off sale on the 20th of each month. That means you can get Copic products AND A Muse products ON SALE TOMORROW (that would be Tuesday the 20th).
GIT-R-DONE!!!!!!

The store carries tons of markers and bunches of A Muse stamps. OK...FINE...there are "other" products in the store you can shop for -- but YOU KNOW what I mean. The markers are hot hot hot...and everyone is "collecting" them like crazy...including me. ANYHOW...more info about the sale is on the Stamp Works Blog. One other thing...you also get a discount the same day that you attend a class. Is that cool or what?!!

See ya later...I'm gonna go play :)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I got FIVE new Copics on that sale and a Copic Marker Bin for my new craft room...LOVE it!

I love coming to your blog to see your fun artwork, catch your enthusiasm, and to be enabled in my shopping. :) Because of that I've left you an award on my blog...come check it out!

America said...

I WANT MORE COPICS>>>>> I only have one set with a few (lucky to have won from Curt's BLOG CANDY) and I absolutely LOVE THEM!!!!! :) Can ya come up to Seattle again and jump off I% to come teach me to use them the way they should be used. :) You do such BEAUTIFUL work with them GF!