Friday, January 15, 2010

You're a Lifesaver -- a Perfect 10!

New A Muse Sea Of Love Stamps

Yesterday I taught my Sea Of Love class over at Stamp Works. This class featured the newly released images from A Muse Artstamps. I thought it would be fun to give the ladies a little Valentine Treat. It's always fun to get a treat...right

I used the new Compass, Lost without you and Happy Valentine. The to:/from: is from Missy's Holiday Set. Red Petite Gingham cardstock to punch out scalloped hearts.



These were super fast and easy! I have sooooo many ideas for these new stamps -- and I'm not just talkin' about makin' Valentines cards. Just think how cool that compass is gonna be for those guy cards -- or a classic nautical look.

Wanna see TONS of ideas using the Sea of Love products? Click HERE. It's a list of all the amuse-bouche (aka sneak peeks) over on the A Muse Lounge.

Are you up for a challenge? While you are over at the Lounge...you should take a look at the monthly challenges. This months challenge is called "A Perfect 10" And that is just what my little treat project is. Use 10 items to create something. Here are my 10 items: Compass stamp, Lost without you stamp, Happy Valentine stamp, to:/from: stamp, red ink, black ink, red gingham cardstock, scalloped heart punch, sticky tape and a Lifesaver candy.



BTW -- I'll be teaching my Sea Of Love class again Saturday February 6th at Stamp Works.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Super cute! Love the red gingham.

Glenda J said...

Absolutely fantastic - you are brilliant!

Jennie M said...

This is SO creative and cute Lori!! What a fun little project! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lounge challenge! :)

JulieHRR said...

Clever girl!!!