Monday, August 3, 2009

amuse-bouche Day 4

Everyday Fun with Mandy's World

More cute cute cute stuff to share with you! Today I get to share another peek at more of the new Mandy's World release from A Muse. This card was super simple, super fast, and most of all, SUPER CUTE with the new Doctor Girl!



The sentiment "Get Better Soon" is also new and matches perfect with it's fun fonts. And you all know how well A Muse stamps go with each other...so First Aid bag fit right in with my card design.

Have fun lookin' at all the fun amuse-bouche today! Full list of amuse-bouche on the lounge HERE.

Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Artstamps Doctor Girl MW, Get Better Soon, First Aid
Paper - A Muse Artstamps Robin's Egg 4bar note cards; Neenah White Cardstock; Bazzill Black Cardstock
Ink - A Muse Artstamps Black Dye Ink
Misc. - Copic markers W1, W2, W8,R27, R29, E33, E37, E00, R20, 0 Colorless Blender; A Muse Artstamps Red Heart Twinkle Stickers; Foam Tape

10 comments:

cheiron said...

Love this...especially how you added the little heart! Super cute.

Becky Rusher said...

Your Mandy cards make my heart happy! ;)

Michellem said...

All the white with the blue and touch of red are perfect for this image - you always do a great job!

Rhonda said...

Hey Lori!!! THis is awesome! I'm lovin all your BTS and MW sneaks!!! You are such a fabulous stamper!! So clever!

Lorie said...

Eeek! She is adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog today! :o)

Jennie M said...

SO darn cute! I love the colors you used, I love your coloring, I love the little heart you added, I love the first aid bag....heck, I love the whole thing!! :)

Anonymous said...

what a perfect card to cheer someone up! Great coloring too

Susan N. said...

Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

so crisp and clean--i love the little heart bling!!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMG how ca-ute is SHE?! LOVE THIS girlfriend!