Saturday, May 16, 2009

For my sweet friend

Debbie Corbari is "UDDERLY AMAZING!!"

My friend Debbie - Debbie's Doodles & Designs was picked to be Featured Stamper 118 over on Splitcoaststampers. FS118: Dazzle & Delight... YIPPEE for Debbie!! Nothing like waiting till the last day to get my card done...but I wanted to make my card with stamps designed by Debbie herself -- and I got them just in time! Whew!!

The card I CASE'd from Debbie is HERE. I picked it because it says -- "you're udderly amazing!!" Perfect to describe this weeks featured stamper :) The things I changed are stamps, patterned paper and ribbon color.



I piled on the scoops of ice cream. Chocolate, Strawberry & Vanilla...YUMMY! And LOTS of Sparkles to make it extra sweet. Now we just need a few cups of coffee to wash it down...right Deb :)

Hope you like what I did with your stamps GF!!

Recipe:
Stamps - Our Craft Lounge Summer Sweets
Paper - Stampin'UP! cardstock and designer paper (retired)
Ink - Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Stampin'UP! Chocolate Chip Classic
Misc - Copic Markers BG10 Cool Shadow, E00 Skin White, E25 Caribe Cocoa, E53 Raw Silk, YR21, Cream, RV13 Tender Pink, RV14 Begonia Pink, 0 Colorless Blender; Great Impressions Jazzy Sparkles Crystal Glitter; Ribbon From Stash

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness this is adorable!

Debbie Corbari said...

Oh....My.....GOD! LORI! You are completely FABULOUS! OVER THE MOON AMAZING!! What a great way to wake up on a Sunday Morning (well...its ONE great way...LMAO!)! WOOHOO! Thank you babe! You just MADE MY DAY! You completely ROCK girlfriend!

cheiron said...

MMM..how good does this look! What a terrific card.