Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ABC

Easy as 1-2-3

LOL! Do you remember that song? Now it's gonna be stuck in your head all day long! ha ha ha!

When Spring rolls around...I always think about flowers...but...I also think about babies! Here is a card I made using the ABC Mobile from A Muse. Isn't it just the sweetest little image!! The sentiment is from a clear set called Baby Wishes. That set is FULL of great baby images.



This card was super simple to create. Stamped images with brown ink. Colored with pink marker. Added a few Twinkle Stickers. BAMM! It's done! :) Easy as ABC 1-2-3! hee hee hee

I gotta share something with you. This is the stamp that was used to create baby announcements for my granddaughter. AND...it's the stamp that got me addicted to A Muse. Yup...THIS IS THE ONE! Wanna see a pic of that announcement? Click HERE for the front - and HERE for the inside. (excuse the poor quality pics!)

Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Artstamps ABC Mobile, Baby Wishes Clear Set
Paper - A Muse Artstamps Kitchen Pink Cardstock
Ink - Brown
Misc - A Muse Artstamps Micro Dots Twinkle Stickers, Marvy Uchida Scalloped Oval Punch Purple, EK Success Corner Rounder Punch

7 comments:

Cat said...

Lori - SO cute! i love this card :)

Jami said...

Oh Lori, I just love the sweet simplicity of this - it is just darling!!!

Lorie said...

Adorable Lori! You are the queen of simple and cute!

Dawn said...

There wasn't a song in my head today for a change, thanks, Lori!!! Your card is great!

Debbie said...

Very pretty, Lori! The announcement you made is just beautiful. TFS

cheiron said...

Love the card, and the announcements are gorgeous! What a lot of work those must have been.

Laura said...

I love your card! Thanks for sharing your announcements! They are adorable!