Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby Teddy Towel

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #61

Isn't this teddy so cute!! I got this stamped image from Emma over at Stamp Addict. The image is an Elzybells stamp called Baby Teddy Towel. It's perfect for Beate's Sketch Challenge.




The double-sided cardstock is from American Crafts. It's called Something Blue and Baby Tom Thumb. Works great for this sketch. I love the clean fresh design. I did all the coloring with Copic Sketch Markers. Main image layer popped up on dimensionals. I created the large partial circle by using the lid of a paint can to trace around. Then after I cut it out, I used my 1/8" Magic Matter to make the brown layer behind it. Do any of you remember the Magic Matter? SU sold it along time ago by the name of Layer Ease.

I'm a little late with my post today. I've been stamping like crazy lately! You would think I'd be all caught up on stuff.....but....NOT!! And then strange things happen during the day that interrupt my creative flow....such as feeding my kid....or doing laundry! Can you imagine!! ha ha ha ha ha!!

Recipe:
Stamps - Elzybells Art Stamps Baby Teddy Towel, Everyday Greetings Clear Set
Paper - White Cardstock unknown; American Crafts Something Blue & Baby Tom Thumb Double-Sided Cardstock, SU Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Ink - Image stamped unknown, Sentiment Ranger Adirondack Espresso
Misc - Copic Markers, SU Ribbon, Marvy Uchida Punch, Spellbinders Circle Die, Magic Matter, UHU Glue Stick, Red Sticky Strip

7 comments:

Paul said...

Stunning card as always. I really like the layout - would it be OK to replicate it myself?
TFS
Paul

Lorie said...

Super cute! The image is perfect for that sketch!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable cardso cute and gorgeous ,Dawnxxx

Antje said...

OMG, how sweet is that! Very cute image and love your coloring!

Beate said...

What a sweet card! Love the image, your coloring and paper. Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

SarahP.Fuller said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for using UHU glue.
As a single mother of one active boy I know how the strange things can build up and cut off the flow of circulation. LOL

Alyssa
www.GlueWithUHU.com

Kathryn said...

LOVE your card -- the colors are soooo fantastic and the image is absolutely adorable! :)