Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Challenge Time!!

Another Elzybells Challenge

I mentioned on a previous post (here) that I was going to use this image again...so here it is:



I just love this stamp! It's so much fun to color. The double sided cardstock has a shabby distressed look...so his jeans and shoes got some too :) I colored him with Copic Markers. The corner pieces are the reverse side of the dot patterned paper. I sanded off the edges to expost the white core. Brads in the corners and a touch of ribbon to finish it off.

Recipe:
Stamps - Elzybells Art Stamps A Rose for You, Everyday Greetings Clear Set
Paper - My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus "Sweet" Dots/Red Paper, Bazzill Textured cardstock, Papertrey Ink White Cardstock
Ink - Palette Noir Black
Misc. - Copic Markers, Spellbinders Wizard Diecut Machine and Circle Dies, Misc Brad & Misc ribbon, Dimensionals.

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! He is so sweet! Great job on the sketch!

Debbie Corbari said...

So stinkin cute! LOVE THIS Girl!

Lorie said...

My goodness...that is adorable! Your DH will LOVE it!

Beate said...

Awesome card, Lori! Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Tegan said...

what a great layout!