Sunday, July 13, 2008

Peace, Dream and Wishes

Look how cute this little Elzybells is!

I could play with Elzybells stamps all day long. They are so adorable! One of my cards says "Make a Wish" and if I could have
a wish come true....I wish I had all the Elzybells stamps! That would be a dream come true :)

Both cards have plenty of sparkle. Click on the pics for a larger view and you can see :)




To carry the stars down the card I just inked up that part of the image on the stamp. Hand doodling around the layer adds a nice frame to the image. Coloring is done with both Copic and Prismacolor Markers. I added some sparkle with a Clear Spica Glitter Pen. Rubbing White Shimmer Chalk on the cloud of the Make A Wish card gave it a really cool finish. On the Magical Day card I used a glue pen and glitter on the stars and cloud. For the dress I rubbed on Purple shimmer chalk after coloring with purple markers. It looks awesome in real life!

The Stars are punched out with EK Success punch and I doodled on those as well. The little rhinestone in the middle is Swarvoski - it has beautiful shine!



Aren't those Elzybells just the cutest!!

Recipe:
Stamps - A Muse Art Stamps - Elzybells and Sentiments
Paper - A Muse Cardstock for card base, Bazzill CS, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Ink - Tsukineko Memento Black Tuxedo
Misc. - Prismacolor Markers, Copic Markers, Copic Spica Glitter Pen, Glue Pen, Glitter, Marvy U Punches, EK Success Star Punch, Shimmer Chalks, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 0.3 mm, Dimensionals, Swarvoski Flatback Crystal, Crystal Effects

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is absolutely adorable! I just love everything about this card!

Jackie said...

That is just adorable! I haven't seen that one yet but I think I need it now!

Debbie Corbari said...

Hey girl! This is so stinkin CUTE! OMG! Love what you did with those stars! I love those elzybells too...but don't have any yet! I'm happy to hear she has an online store now! yay!

Renée said...

This is adorable, Lori! I love your layout and the sparkle. I would love to have all the Elzybells too!

stampingtink said...

How absolutely adorable! I love it! Thanks for all the details on making it. I'm inspired!