Sunday, June 22, 2008

With Enough Caffeine Anything Is Possible!

Super Crab!

More A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Fun! This card was made for Elena's "Out of the Box" Challenge.

That Little Crab is really strong to be able to hold up that huge To Go Cup of coffee!! I put a little sparkle on him with a Clear Spica Glitter Pen. If you click on the pic and get a closer look...you can see it and see that I used my Inkssentials White Opaque Pen and put dots his eyes. The sand stamp is from StampinUP set It's a Shore Thing. I used my Aquapainter with SU Creamy Caramel Classic ink to color the sand. Dots of the Clear Spica Glitter Pen around the ground for some added shine.

The sentiment and coffee beans are from an A Muse clear set called Coffee Break. Dots under the sentiment are done by hand with brown marker then topped with Clear Spica Pen. I'm really lovin' my coffee stamps ;)




Recipe:
Stamps:
A Muse Art Stamps - Tiny Crab, To Go Cup, Coffee Break Set, SU - It's A Shore Thing
Paper: GP White CS, Bazzill Brown Textured CS,
Doodlebug - Red Dot Patterned
Ink:
SU Close to Cocoa Classic, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Adirondack Red Pepper, SU Creamy Caramel Classic
Misc:
Copic Spica Clear Glitter Pen, Prismacolor Markers Cinnamon Toast and Dark Brown, Ranger Inkssentials White Opaque Pen, Misc Brown Ribbon

Tip: To stamp the cup in the crabs hand and the sand round the crab...I used a technique called Masking. See a tutorial HERE on Splitcoaststampers. I also used masking to stamp the red on the card below.

Twinkle-Time Challenge

Even more A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA fun with my To Go Cup. This card was made for Taylor's Twinkle-Time Challenge.

I used several A Muse stamps to create my card. The sentiment is from a clear set called Coffee Break. The outlined frame is from a clear set called Cowboy Frames. The red Oval stamp under the To Go Cup is also from A Muse. Do you see all the Twinkle in the corners of the frame! The silver cord tied at the top added even more Twinkle! I made the scalloped strip on the top with the Slit Punch from Stampin'UP! The layer under the sentiment - I punched the edges with a scalloped corner punch. Then I sponged around the edge of the sentiment which was punched out with SU Word Window Punch.



Recipe:
Stamps: A Muse Art Stamps - To Go Cup, Cowboy Frames Set, Coffee Break Set, Small Oval
Paper: GP White Cardstock,
Doodlebug - Brown Dot Patterned Paper
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black,
SU Close to Cocoa Classic, Ranger Adirondack Red Pepper
Misc:
Prismacolor Markers Cinnamon Toast and Dark Brown, CTMH Red Blings, SU Slit Punch, SU Word Window Punch, Marvy Uchida Scalloped Corner Punch, SU Silver Cord

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Oh Lori - that crab card made me laugh!! What a great idea!! I love cards like that!

Jenny said...

I love the crab and the coffee! Sometimes that's how I feel!!!

Debbie Corbari said...

Hey girl! Such SUPAH CUTE cards! The crab one in particular! How funny is THAT?! I may have to case you! ;)