Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Trying Something New

E-Mail Updates

I've decided to try out FeedBlitz. I have subscribed to a few bloggers that use this...so I thought I would give it a try. The ones I signed up for send me an e-mail when their blog has something new added. If you subscribe to mine -- PLEASE forgive me if I didn't set it up right and you get some HUGE e-mail. I'm really not sure how it all works yet...even though I read through the information for like 2 hours! I'm thinking the 1st e-mail that comes through when subscribing might be several posts...but then after that I'm hoping it will just be the current one (fingers crossed) if I set it up right. I'll see how it works out and then decide if this tool is for me.

PLEASE let me know if it's working for you. Thanks :)

No comments: