Friday, July 27, 2007

A New Dress for my New Purse!

Girlie Stuff & Sparkles

I actually started making these cards before I made the Pretty Purse & Wallet. But....after finishing the purse I remembered that I had started making cards with the dress stamp. Well, I HAD to finish the dress...after all...a girl has to have a purse AND a dress! :)


Accessorizing this dress was really fun - like playing dress-up!! Colors, glitters, flowers, ribbons, buttons, bows, satin, velvet......what choices! I think I will make one of everything! LOL :) Just like shopping...if you can't decide...get them all.



Of course we had to have some yummy cake with all the trimmings.

Recipe:
Silhouette Dress, Cake, Flower Background stamps from Great Impressions; Saw It, Loved It, Bought It stamp from Bella; Happiness stamp and Paper from Stampin' UP!; Craft and Classic Inks and Markers from Stampin' UP!; Flower from Prima; Stickles Glitter Glue.

The solid brown dress was stamped using pigment ink and embossed with clear - then cut out. The flower dress was stamped and cut out. Then I used an embossing pen to line the top edge and embossed with clear. The bottom of the dress velum stamped and embossed with clear - then cut out. Markers were used on the back to color flowers. I cut out white paper and put under the velum. Markers were also used to color the cake.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Girl....you're all dressed up now! These are adorable!