Sunday, June 3, 2007

Oh what fun....

Yummy....Au Chocolat....doesn't get any better than that!

Double-sided paper is SO FUN to make things with. My mom, daughter and I went to a class at Melissa's house & made some CUTE stuff with this designer paper. Just when ya think you have enough paper & accessories, you see something new and BAM! Gotta have more stuff. I guess I'll be getting more goodies! Thanks Melissa! LOL


Totally CUTE items were created from all Stampin' UP! products!

I LOVE these colors.

Au Chocolat designer paper, Big Blooms stamps, That's Nice stamps, Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamps, Polka Dots & Paisley stamps, So Saffron Long Notes cards & envelopes, On Board Art Journal, Chocolate Chip card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Sage Shadow card stock, So Saffron Ink, Chocolate Chip Ink, Sage Shadow marker, Chocolate Chip marker, Small Round Tab punch, Spiral punch, Slit punch, Small Oval punch, SU Brads & Ribbon.

No comments: